General Chat

Krazy Karl

I posted in there on Sunday with hopes of solving a problem I had with my DVD recorder but no useful responses really

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I very rarely enter into any discussions over there. It seems a total 'boys only club' if you ask me.

I also had a few like that on AOL last year. Usually its people messing about using your email address. Worst thing is they don't need your actual password.

Its like signing up for an online newsletter. All you need to do is put in your email addy and nothing more.

I very rarely enter into any discussions over there.? It seems a total 'boys only club' if you ask me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This may be me having a ditz moment but... I thought you were a boy/guy? <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am - sorry, that's just an expression meaning a lot of the members are a 'clique' and don't always welcome newcomers/outsiders.

Oh, it looks like my PC had a virus which was spamming political mumbo-jumbo from my email account! Marvellous :rolleyes:

LOL :P

I can't even remember the cliffhanger. You better get the new season happening soon, or your going to lose your audience. They'll find something better to do!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I doubt it. Nothing will stop me from reading that fic; it's fabulous!

I posted in there on Sunday with hopes of solving a problem I had with my DVD recorder but no useful responses really

I very rarely enter into any discussions over there. It seems a total 'boys only club' if you ask me.

Yeah same here but I was getting desperate! :D

I've been a member since it first went online but have only made 30 posts. The thing is I'm just afraid of saying the wrong thing then getting on the wrong side of everyone! :rolleyes:

Its funny. When I first joined this board I was exactly the same. I was so scared to post because I was worried that I would say the wrong thing.

I think there are certain boards that make you feel that way :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh i don't worry what other members think of me :lol: just be youself