General Chat

Krazy Karl

... And apparently its me who should be getting the spanking this evening. Its been puzzling me for two days why my second lip piercing is taking longer to heal when the first one only swelled up for a day and I just found out the reason why.

I'm not supposed to drink alcohol. Something about it killing the cells that are supposed to be healing the piercing. Like the fool I am I drank rum on Saturday to celebrate my birthday and I had a beer this evening.

I am a ditz sometimes :rolleyes:

ETA: I won't be staying up late tonight. I was kicked downstairs this so I have to pack up the laptop and everything. I hate staying up late when I have to do that <_<

Edited by Agentsassyj

... And apparently its me who should be getting the spanking this evening. Its been puzzling me for two days why my second lip piercing is taking longer to heal when the first one only swelled up for a day and I just found out the reason why.

I'm not supposed to drink alcohol. Something about it killing the cells that are supposed to be healing the piercing. Like the fool I am I drank rum on Saturday to celebrate my birthday and I had a beer this evening.

I am a ditz sometimes :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Silly billy :lol:

You would think I would of known that. The fact that the woman said to use a mouthwash with no alcohol added should have clued me in.

If I get a third lip piercing I will have to remember :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your not tasha's twin sister are you :lol: because that sounds just like the sort of Thing she’d Do :lol:

Edited by sir drinks alot

Hey! I don't have a tattoo... yet anyway. At the moment I'm working my way through the piercing list I have created. Then its time to move on to the tattoo's :lmaosmiley:

I had no idea how addictive piercings were until I started getting urges to have them done. I've always loved piercings on a guy but I never thought I would end up getting a load myself :lol: