General Chat

Krazy Karl

Well if it ain't my lil sister *hugs*

Afternoon guys :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awwww, look who walks in! My big sister!? :D? * hugz back* Also afternoon Jess as you said Hi to everyone!? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Tes and Jess it's even bigger older sis here *older sis Hug's Tes & Jess* :D . Poor you Jess it's a bummer when you have to carry ID,I had the same problem as I'm 4ft 11inch or the height of a 13 yr old.When I was 18,15yrs ago I had to carry my passport with me for yonk's.Enjoy what ever your going to be doing in Dublin Tes.Afternoon everyone else :D

Edited by Di

I had the opposite problem - looking older than I am! I had to have my birth certificate with me to get child fares on trains and buses!

I remember when I went on an Open Day to the Upper School I was going to when I was 15 - the deputy head thought I was a parent! I know they start young around that area but still!

It did have it's advantages sometimes though! :D

I had the opposite problem - looking older than I am! I had to have my birth certificate with me to get child fares on trains and buses!

I remember when I went on an Open Day to the Upper School I was going to when I was 15 - the deputy head thought I was a parent! I know they start young around that area but still!

It did have it's advantages sometimes though! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes: did you have a 3oclock shaddow then Dan?.Yeah buying 18 games and video's getting in at the the cinema for film's over your age. Also going to a club or pub and getting served at 15 ?. So you have been there done that and worn the t-shirt your an old looking 19yr old then. :lol:

Edited by Di

I look very young for my age  :)  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Act like it sometimes :ph34r::P *Big sis hug's little Bro* :D well us oldie's all have this Kid deep in side us wanting to come out from time to time don't we?

Hmph!

Watching the only thing I ever watch on Daytime TV (Escape to the Country) and some pillock in the BBC Control Room decides to press rewind!

Getting Deja Vu now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: That happens to me all the time with the clock's in our bungalow. Tom's clock is 10 mins fastser than the on in the living room, and the one in my bedroom is two minutes faster that the one in the livingroom. :lol:

Hmph!

Watching the only thing I ever watch on Daytime TV (Escape to the Country) and some pillock in the BBC Control Room decides to press rewind!

Getting Deja Vu now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: That happens to me all the time with the clock's in our bungalow. Tom's clock is 10 mins fastser than the on in the living room, and the one in my bedroom is two minutes faster that the one in the livingroom. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why not just have all the clock's set on the same time. :lol: