<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where is sam now <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Somewhere Sandy - the beach. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or he's turned up as Boyd Hoyland on neighbours :o

img_p146_s12828_txd20050311_v1_f33_919.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remember being surprised when he turned up in a film with the Olsen's.

:lol: Its been fun tonight but unfortunately I am going to have to leave you guys to it. I've got to get up early in the morning (8 is early for me anyway :rolleyes: )

Besides if I don't get off the internet right now I am going to add more piercings to me Get Done List. I think you are going to have to slap me out of it Ms Becky :unsure:

So goodnight SDA & Dan *hugs*

And goodnight to you Ryan... O'Reily (I'm sorry but you have no idea how long I have been wanting to call you that :lol: !)

oh yeah & *hugs* night Ms Becky. Take good care of Shane tonight!

xxx

P.S Ryan O'Reily is a character from the show OZ. He was a cold hearted guy who only showed emotion on a few things...

:lol: Its been fun tonight but unfortunately I am going to have to leave you guys to it. I've got to get up early in the morning (8 is early for me anyway :rolleyes: )

Besides if I don't get off the internet right now I am going to add more piercings to me Get Done List. I think you are going to have to slap me out of it Ms Becky  :unsure:

So goodnight SDA & Dan *hugs*

And goodnight to you Ryan... O'Reily (I'm sorry but you have no idea how long I have been wanting to call you that :lol: !)

oh yeah & *hugs* night Ms Becky. Take good care of Shane tonight!

xxx

P.S Ryan O'Reily is a character from the show OZ. He was a cold hearted guy who only showed emotion on a few things...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Night :) *hugs Agentsassyj*