Quick Questions

Si-Co

Thanks for that :)

I actually remember Charlotte's enterance now,The music being loud,Gladys always going down there and then they found out her boyfriend was hitting her.

Thanks for the script link aswell,When i first came here i read for most if not all of them,Good to have them there.

And it was also me that asked about Sally being bridesmaid,Thanks.

Watching old episodes always leaves me with alot of questions.

Cheers Ryan, thought that was the case.

Does anyone happen to remember the episodes concerning Dean's sexuality (when he met up with Gareth and the whole 'are you gay' discussions in following episodes)...were they classified as PG?

I've looked at the relevant spoilers from that week but they didn't say anything...and I've downloaded the episodes but they cut in at the beginning of the credits.

I would have thought considering previous experiences with that sort of storyline, and that this time they could go slightly further, that they probably would have been PG?

Are you asking why they are no longer 'pinned' at the top of the forum, Robina?

If so, quite a few members thought this made the forum look untidy, and because the threads are popular enough to remain near the top of the forum anyway, we decided to unpin them and see how things went.

Does anyone happen to remember the episodes concerning Dean's sexuality (when he met up with Gareth and the whole 'are you gay' discussions in following episodes)...were they classified as PG?

I've looked at the relevant spoilers from that week but they didn't say anything...and I've downloaded the episodes but they cut in at the beginning of the credits.

I would have thought considering previous experiences with that sort of storyline, and that this time they could go slightly further, that they probably would have been PG?

To my knowledge, there weren't any classifications or warnings in regards to the storylines regarding Dean's sexuality.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

I was referring to the Important Topics section, Dan F. I suppose I was wondering why the general discussion threads didn't count as "important topics". And why have an Important Topics section if important topics stay near the top anyway, Ryan? Or perhaps that's a question for the administrators?

I remember a storyline,Well more of a scene where a boy took hostage a class at the school,I think he had a gun and Sally was involved.

Was this Home and Away? If so how did it all happen and how did it end?

Also i was watching old episodes again and saw Amy Matthews in the episode playing a nurse that was looking after VJ during his operation on his ear..I looked at the Reused Actors Reference on here and she wasnt mentioned in it,So i just thought i would post it here,She is credited as Nurse Alison,The actress that plays Kitty Vale also played a nurse when Leah was giving birth to Pippa,But i dont know her character name.