Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isnt it funny how all us girlies like Nick so much cos he is soooo dam FIT!!!! I have to say it again im sorry....Nick is fit/gorgeous/hunky/dishy, however you wanna put it, i love him and just dont understand why he is not my boyfriend!?  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now Im sure there are a lot of us out there who are trying to figure that one out! :P

Flight-of-Archangel, I for one am very happy to hear your opinion! You are, of course, absolutely entiteld to do so. It will make a very refreshing change from the usual comments in this thread, and it will be good to mix things up a bit, so you must feel free to elaborate!! I will certainly not attack you for it, and if anyone else does, they will get stern words from me. This is not a dictatorship. This is a forum. Express your opinons, please!!

As the old saying goes:

"I may not agree with what you are saying, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

My philosophy entirely.

:)

Thankyou Very much The Cure.

As i said, I don't see what's so special about him. Some people go on about him like he is a God. When really there is no need to go that far. It's fine they have a crush on him, and thats understandable. I'm not saying he doesn't deseve the attention. Every character deserves attention, but along with the good attention, bad attention is just part of the package.

Thankyou Very much The Cure.

As i said, I don't see what's so special about him. Some people go on about him like he is a God. When really there is no need to go that far. It's fine they have a crush on him, and thats understandable. I'm not saying he doesn't deseve the attention. Every character deserves attention, but along with the good attention, bad attention is just part of the package.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's better. I have no problem with you expressing your opinion in that way. It's not bitchy and is not likely to offend Peter fans out there. It's the bitchy comments I dont like. It's fine to say that you dont like the guy and give reasons as to why you don't. Its the people out there who just slag him off (and not just him, other characters too) with no valid reason except to just annoy the people who do like a person. What you have said above is mature and I thank you. However, I will make one point....this is a nicholas Bishop Appreciation thread and you obviously don't like him so why even bother to waste your time coming in to a thread when it is about someone you're obviously not interested in. If you are curious as to what all the fuss is about (which is what it appears to be to me) then sure I can understand that and can understand you wanting to figure out why we all like him so much. So by all means discuss why you dont like him....with valid reasons. This thread needs some good healthy debate at the emoment....but please don't just diss the guy for the sake of it.....remember this is a Nick Bishop Appreciation thread.

All in all, thankyou for your comments and I look forward to more discussion on this topic.

I think we should hope he see's it as "flattering"

From what i have seen, no other actor has a thread this long devoted to the sole purpose of worshiping them!

I'm feeling a bit nosy, whats this new hairstyle like?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The new hairstyle....its yuck! (well my opinion anyway). Check it out.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9593/ha...ckbishop014.jpg

compared to:

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1812/ha...6peter016vq.jpg

Archived