Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I like the new hairstyle! For all we know, he could be younger than we think and that mop hair was making him look older. Well... you never know...

Have just read next week's episode guide - only 3 more episodes of Peter, and then it's 5 long months without himĀ  :crying:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah I recon the mop hair makes him look WAY younger. For any new Zealand fans out there dont cha think he looks like the Beaurepairs guy with the new hair do! :D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 months cant come quick enough! Not that im wishing away the next few episodes you understand!!!!

The spoilers sound great! I always knew there was still a little spark between him and Leah :P

I still think that Pete and Sally should get together once Flynn goes to see the man upstairs. Remember how cute they looked together when the Stalker storyline was going on, and who better to look after Sally than Pete?

OMG I'm such a looser! I just watched the episode i recorded when the stalker was revealed...................my heart was pounding!!!!!!!!

But right at the end when sally just gets out in time and Pete sort of shields her from the explosion, they look so good together! I'm gonna wish as hard as i can for it to happen!!!!!!! :D

AND Sally has been faithfull to Flynn which makes me think she'd be better for Pete than Leah. Leah cheats on Dan with HIS BROTHER, why on earth wouldnt she do the same (or worse) to Pete?

Only three more episodes?????? :(:(:(

I'm gonna die without that blonde mop on my screen!!! (and no, thats not the only reason i like him although tis a major bit!!!!!) I just cant resist blonde curls... *stares dreamily into the distance

Anyway back to the point, seriously how are we gona manage for 5 months????? Im panicking just thinkin about it!!! Anyone from Australia got any tips on how they survived??????!!

Archived