Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway back to the point, seriously how are we gona manage for 5 months????? Im panicking just thinkin about it!!! Anyone from Australia got any tips on how they survived??????!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

5 months really isn't that bad. Think about how us Noah/Beau Brady fans feel. We will never get to see him on H&A unless they pull a doppleganger storyline. Although that would be fantastic...

But think about it again. Is 5 months really that long? :ph34r:

OMG I'm such a looser!  I just watched the episode i recorded when the stalker was revealed...................my heart was pounding!!!!!!!!

But right at the end when sally just gets out in time and Pete sort of shields her from the explosion, they look so good together!  I'm gonna wish as hard as i can for it to happen!!!!!!! :D

AND Sally has been faithfull to Flynn which makes me think she'd be better for Pete than Leah.  Leah cheats on Dan with HIS BROTHER, why on earth wouldnt she do the same (or worse) to Pete?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats sooo true about Sally, she is so sincere so we must wish and pray for her and Pete to get together :P

Actually yeah 5 months may not be so bad...

Especially coz during the stalker storyline i thought we were gona lose him forever. I read a spoiler somewhere saying he got shot, so i assumed it would kill him and started preparing myself!! Then i read he didnt die..and well..i got my life back!! So anytime Im having a mental breakdown due to lack of blonde curls I shall just count myself lucky he is coming back at all. If that made any sense! :P

Archived