Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem kinda crazy, welcome aboard!! You can see we are all pretty obsessed!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooo looks like I'll fit right in on both those accounts then :wink:

154 pages by crikey! haven't actually managed to read the whole thread through in order yet but probably have in totally the wrong order ....

lovin' yer work petepeeps!

Hey everyone, im pretty bored..meant 2 b writing an essay, but talking bowt sexy Pete is so much more fun!! Did everyone like Peter since the beginning or after the coma etc?? When was there that 'moment' when you thought..mmm hes actually quite yummy!! ??

There was always something about him that I just didn't quite get. That might sound dodgy hehe. It was the broadness of his shoulders that did it for me! Then the likeness of his gorgeous blonde locks kicked in! :P

Then it was the eyes...

Nose...

Mouth...

Voice...

ASS....!!!!

There's still something hidden in the pants department that needs to be explored!

ahhh I remember the first episode he was in like it was yesterday *sighs* .......

however I didn't twig until after the coma stuff that "hmmm flippin' eck he's fit" .... but now I think back I realise he had me at "hello" hee

so caught up with myself back then and ever since it's been all good....

I missed a whoooole load of episodes from around the coma time as I was travelling alot which is completely gutting ...

on a general H&A note .... I used to watch it alllll the time when I was back at school ... am 30 now so we're talking forever ago :blink: ... then just kinda stopped, can't remember why probably became old enough to go down pubs and stuff lol ..... and have had about 10 years of not watching it ......

back to Pete (woot!).......

just completely randomly happened to start watching it sometime around the time before he first arrived on the scene a year or so ago (timing?) and just got generally hooked ..... but didn't realise why until after coma stuff ...... pmsl @ not being in touch with my own brain .... like DUH!

back on a general H&A note ......

am happy to say also though that I'm once again lovin' their work .... it cracks me up and I'm lovin' what they are doing with it and the characters these days .....

back to Pete........................................ :lmaosmiley:

Hayley im shocked!!!!! But no, i understand what you mean..

I didnt reaaaly like him till after the coma although i guess it was the gun holster that definetely started it off. And of course the curls, always the curls!! And the back of his neck for some reason..is that really crazie??

did everyone see how good he looked in todays episode in that jumper

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wouldn't a striped jumper and balaclava have been more appropriate? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lololol ..... dodgy pete!

I'm trying not to find out if he is dodgy or not ... I'm thinkin' not and he's just doin' his undercover thang ..... but............DODGY!!! :ph34r:

Hayley im shocked!!!!! But no, i understand what you mean..

I didnt reaaaly like him till after the coma although i guess it was the gun holster that definetely started it off. And of course the curls, always the curls!! And the back of his neck for some reason..is that really crazie??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

craziee??

nooo completely logical, understandable and you're not aloneable hee

I reckon this thread is the fault of the gun holster :wink:

Archived