Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Yeah he makes your brain go all mushy  :blink:

All that sex appeal he oozes  :P Amongst other stuff  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh God stop please, stop!!!

I think I am going to throw up.... :(

Seriously, I really don't want this thread to get all smutty again. It makes my stomach hurt... :(

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know you love it really Cure :P

As we are losing our favourite Detective though in the UK I do feel we are allowed a bit of gushing on here, all that was taken to MSN and PM, however like I say we are entitled to a bit of Nick loving and if there was ever a better time, it is now :lol:

Yeah he makes your brain go all mushy  :blink:

All that sex appeal he oozes  :P Amongst other stuff  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eeew... talk about lowering the tone!!! hehe! :D

I'm afraid I have to agree with The Cure on this one!

Am really worried now that I'm writing stuff that's full of inuendo, but I'm to slow to realise (that happens to me a lot). Please god don't say anything about... "lowering"??? does that have inuendo??? :huh:

OK, calm down!!! :( I'm sorry if you took my post the wrong way, but I was joking!! I thought the :D was enough to show that the tone of it was not serious, but obviously not. It doesn't really bother me when things like that are posted - I can always scroll past them - but I guess it could offend some people. All I did was comment, but I'm sorry if what I said offended you :P

That's OK!  :D  It's hard to convey the tone of comments in writing!! Since that last post I have been on another thread where things have been said (to you) about the NBA thread, so i can understand why you snapped at me for complaining  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish other people were as understanding as you. Thanks :D

Archived