Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter leaves tonight :(:(

It sucks that Peter didnt rite back to you..he must be so busy being gorgous!!!

Agh yeh everyone does always fall out on this thread, but what i dont understand is, they know what this thread is so why come on it if ur just gona insult people. Please dont take that the wrong way anyone!!

Anteler- pleasepleasepleaseplease tell us where u got ur gorgous pic from!!

OMG a whole episode dedicated to the lovely Mr Baker, does the world really get any better?

I cant believe a) he proposed to Claire (it was ment to be me)

b) and he is leaving us!

I very nearly had a blubbing session :(:(:(:(

Thank the man upstairs for repeat episodes and video recorders......... that one is going in my archive!

I liked the scene where they got engaged, I thought it was great. Really sweet but they could have had a more prominent 'goodbye' than just ending the scene. They could have ended it better, like they kissed or something, it just kind of faded. It's like what they did with Max and Henry, just sort of faded it and they were never seen again.

Liked the whole "my family's gonna run the wedding" bit, soo Clare. :lol:

I didn't like the Pete/Clare-ness in today's episode. As a couple, I think that they are very bland and there is virtually no chemisrty between them. If TPTB insist that Peter is going to leave with somebody, surely that realtionship should be worth the sacrifice.

*Dodges bullets*.

Archived