Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree, i dislike clare!!! (not that that has anythin 2 do with her bein wiv Pete o course!!!)

He looked so sooo good in that hospital gown!!

One thing I didnt get though..why was his arm in a sling, i though it was his shoulder that got shot?

I didn't like the Pete/Clare-ness in today's episode. As a couple, I think that they are very bland and there is virtually no chemisrty between them. If TPTB insist that Peter is going to leave with somebody, surely that realtionship should be worth the sacrifice.

*Dodges bullets*.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are no bullets to dodge...

Woah 167 pages...a thread like no other!!! Glad to know that there are other Nic fans around too!!!! It won't be the same without Peter :D:D:D

I got one question...from when Peter first came on the screen...what did he have to do with Vinnie....i remember he told leah that Vinnie was still alive...then went into a coma...i never did get to catch up on that storyline!!! I no that someone here will be able to fill me in!!! :rolleyes:

I've got a site, www.pizco.com/NicholasBishopAppreciation

Since i hear hes back without Clare I've lost interest in him as i HATE Leah. So if anyone wants this site, most the work has been done just lil odd ends here and there still to do, PM me and i'll give you the password.

Do understand tho, when i was working on it, i put alot of effort into it and im not just gonna give out the password like its the new issue of vogue.

I didn't like the Pete/Clare-ness in today's episode. As a couple, I think that they are very bland and there is virtually no chemisrty between them. If TPTB insist that Peter is going to leave with somebody, surely that realtionship should be worth the sacrifice.

*Dodges bullets*.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly what I have said all along.

Zero chemistry. A rubbish coupling. They actually made me cringe today they are so chemistry-less. They claimed to be oh-so-in-love yet they still speak to another like they are business colleauges, not a couple. Even the proposal seemed more like a business transaction than a romantic declaration of undying love....

Peter's look of shock and serious disappointment when Clare told him that his transfer had come in was very telling. His heart was very clearly not in it.

I am mighty glad that his return will be sans Clare.

NB. I am not trying to re-open old wounds vis-a-vis the general smuttiness of this thread, but please try and remember the compromise we worked so hard to achieve just a few short months ago, eh?? <_<

Yeah I thought that thier was NO chemistry especially when Claire kissed him in episode 3960 (when he returned from the city after stalker business) In the picture of him and Leah there is lots of chemistry. Him and claire was'nt right. I just loved it when Pete said to claire (this is it 4 ever) i was like awwwww bless Pete. :P. Then at the end mum said to me, He has gone what you going to do now and i was like not got to wait that long he is back friday :D .

Or even at the end of tomorrows promo ????? :D:D

I was gagging through todays episode. Peter has more chemistry with Scott and Dan than Clare :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, his own brother! Tut tut. I agree with you completely though, they don't have any chemistry at all and it is looking-at-the-tv-through-your-eyes stuff. Goodbye Clare, Goodbye Hayley, Hello Scott :wink::P

What an intersting twist that would be for this years storyline, Peter and Scott in shock wedding. I am way too excited about this!

xxx

Archived