Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is so not what I want to see. I like the friendship angle with Sally and Peter but that's it.

Although the thought of Ric trying to warn him away could sway me into thinking it would be good.

I'm still hoping for a storyline where Peter falls for Kit after she punches (bitchslapping is so not Kit's style) Amanda.

Edit: Yes, I am all for the 'finding romance through violence' thing :lol:

I have my reasons for wanting to see a Kit/Peter romance. I have loved that idea ever since they brought back Kit after Noah's death.

I always found it odd that, when they brought Peter back, there was never a scene involving him and Hayley with Kit watching on. There was no guilt scene about what happened and that kind of annoyed me. I would have killed for a scene involving Kit having a go at him. She obviously cared more about Noah than Hayley did, since she was over him by the time Peter came out of the coma :lol:

Plus I'm working on a story that involves Kit and Peter as secondary characters :rolleyes:

Top Pete episode!

Did anyone else notice how there was no ride to the hospital, they walked out of the shed and into the hospital........ sorry, just nitpicking now!

I wonder if Petes hair is naturally that blonde? Its just when he stood next to Claire it was like they were sharing the same head of hair, the colour was identical!

Archived