Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

arrghhh it's official .... watching Pete-less H&A is just plain wrong .................. :blink: I guess on the upside though I might get some work done now...... well for 4 months anyway hee

HayleyCA ..... you're in England right? how are you watching the Aussie epps??? Am guessing you are from the post you just made? ooo tell me tell me!!! I sooo wanna see cute n' fluffy hair :lmaosmiley:

and girls ... many apologies for not having posted up pics yet .... not meaning to tease ('cos I'd be doin' my heeed in if I was you lol) just been proper poorly last two days and had a lot on .... been poppin' on to read what's happening on this thread but that's been about it then back to bed ..... Will dig out the pics and post them up tonight .... promise :wink:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arrghhh it's official .... watching Pete-less H&A is just plain wrong ..................  :blink:  I guess on the upside though I might get some work done now...... well for 4 months anyway hee

HayleyCA ..... you're in England right?  how are you watching the Aussie epps??? Am guessing you are from the post you just made?  ooo tell me tell me!!!  I sooo wanna see cute n' fluffy hair :lmaosmiley:

and girls ... many apologies for not having posted up pics yet .... not meaning to tease ('cos I'd be doin' my heeed in if I was you lol) just been proper poorly last two days and had a lot on .... been poppin' on to read what's happening on this thread but that's been about it then back to bed .....  Will dig out the pics and post them up tonight .... promise  :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ive been downloading the latest from the 'Creativity & Multimedia' section. Bex should have the screencaps up soon.

here we go girls ..... apologies again for the delay .......

found these pics over on the NIDA site (National Insitute of Dramatic Art in Sydney) .... where Nic teaches drama classes/courses ...........was just having a mooch over there the otherday to see if he's up to anything new atm, and they've obviously updated the website for new class terms and all that and added some new photos to boot ..... woot!

unfortunately they're only small images but.........wotever ...... woof!

sbpr-n-0076.jpg

&

nick%20bishop-0001%20web.jpg

Am PROPER impressed with Nics dress sense! .... flip flops rock the freakin' mainstage! (especially on my ideal man) .... loose white shirt (which even viewed at this tiny size are clearly waaay better quality than Petes work shirt jobbys + have the added bonus of appearing to be everso slightly see through!) .... and then to finish off, a pair of relaxed, slightly faded frayed jeans ............

...................HUMDINGER!! :lmaosmiley:

heheh just in time for him to live 'muse'. unless you live in australia that is..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, did you mean leave?

If you did then yeah, I don't have good timing do I. At least I have most of the episodes he appeared in on tape. Gives me a reason to re-watch all those 2004 episodes I guess :lol:

heheh just in time for him to live 'muse'. unless you live in australia that is..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, did you mean leave?

If you did then yeah, I don't have good timing do I. At least I have most of the episodes he appeared in on tape. Gives me a reason to re-watch all those 2004 episodes I guess :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

omg really??? do you have the one where he fights with dan 3873????

Archived