Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Well I guess Im in the minority but I cant say I liked the new hairstyle at all. He's not the same ol Pete :-(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, he isn't the same.

He is hotter :o !!

I haven't watched yesterdays Aussie episode yet by oh my, I think I am officially back to being a fan.

Still won't take away the pain of Noah-less H&A though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to agree 100% with this Jess,Peter's awesome,but he's not Noah :o .

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just seen yesterday's and today's Australian episode...and my gosh, he does look lovely doesn't he? The haircut is very nice. My interest in him was also rapidly fading, especially with all the Clare rubbish...but I may just be edging my way back on board...

So Claire had an afair to further her career....very character appropriate. He didn't seem especially bothered though, did he? I mean, he is already putting the moves on Leah. :o

Oh and I personally really do not want another paternity hoo-ha.

There isn't actually any facial resmblance between Ryan and Peter, it was just the hair thing, and now that that is gone, I no longer see it.

There is however, a very strong facial resmeblance between Ryan and Amanda. So that explains it, I reckon.

I was just thinking, if the Leah thing doesn't work out, Peter and Josh could make an interesting couple..... :unsure:

Just watching the latest Aussie ep ...

*BIG UPS the peeeps on here who upload stuff for us*

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to see Dan and Pete back together ....... (flippin' eck the internet is mental .... I shouldn't be seeing that for 4 months!!!)

as IF clare would cheat on Pete ....... but her loss n' all that ................. personally would have prefered him to have left her ... would have made more sense as he soooooooo clearly didn't want to leave the bay in the first place

o' yes the boys are back in town .... well one of them .... so it kinda works ....... lol

*watches the second download* :D

blimey Pete's straight in there with Leah ..... you go......errmmm Pete!

So Claire had an afair to further her career....very character appropriate.  He didn't seem especially bothered though, did he? I mean, he is already putting the moves on Leah. :o

Hey The Cure .... we haven't met so *waves*

Am completely with you on the above ... could a man seem less bothered? lol

lololol @ Pete playing the good listener whilst clearly planning his next move :wink:

and horah!! we have chemistry again for Pete ...... it soooo wasn't there with Clare but within 5 minutes of being back in the bay things are hotting up for Pete!

Hi to "the antlered one" ! Nice to have ya on board. :D

*waves back*

Totally agree about the "concerned listener" expression he had on whilst Leah was venting about Dan. We could all tell what he was really thinking... Very sly Baker, very sly.

The reason we want Peter with a man is because he has great chemistry with men. We see a lot of potential there :wink:

Jesse McGregor, anyone?? :huh:

And he did smile at Alf with a bit too much enthusiasm and for a bit too long. Interesting...

Archived