Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Well next week in Aus he tells Leah that he is still in love with her.  Wow two hot guys in love with her...so don't feel sorry for Leah at the moment!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I soooo need to move to Aus!!!!! :D

I have been cheating a bit and catching up with the Aus episodes so my 4 month Pete drought isnt going as i first thought it would LOL :lol:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The internet is my new found "miracle worker". AKA (god) <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"All hail the internet! All hail the internet!" haha

I feel a bit naughty watching the aussie episodes, its like having a peak at the maths exam paper your going to be sitting in a few months :D

Although, that said, any Pete is better than no Pete at all (naughty or not) AND with that thought in mind, if I was being that naughty, the lovely copper himself would have been round to arrest me by now!

I've justified that to myself!

Something I noticed about Nicholas' face the other night, I don't know if it's the new haircut but...

He has a very large nose and bad skin.  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are not the first to have noticed this.....but I love flaws myself, they are what makes a person so attractive. I love the fact that he is not *perfect* looking. He looks wise and experienced, as opposed to naive and untarnished. Me likes.

I have actually noticed that all the people on H&A (and Neighbours) over the ages of about 22 have dodgy skin, and loads of wrinkles. It must be all that glorious Austalian sunshine. It makes you look damn gorgeous when you are young, but comes back to haunt you in a big way, ageing you well before your time.

Anyway, it doesn't stop them from being a stunning old lot. :D

P.S. -The tarring and feathering is sure to come at some stage, but certainly not from this corner. :lol:

You are not the first to have noticed this.....but I love flaws myself, they are what makes a person so attractive.  I love the fact that he is not *perfect* looking.  He looks wise and experienced, as opposed to naive and untarnished. Me likes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*high fives The Cure*

character and rough "grrrr" ... OVER ... naive and "yawn" ....... everytime :wink:

I had noticed the dodgy nose but not the bad skin, will keep an eye out for it!

The nose has probably become that way from being in the wrong place at the wrong time, once (or several times) too many! :D:D:D

I noticed the little moles on his neck the other night, doesnt really tickle my fancy but then, i got very quickly side tracked and started wishing my hair would naturally go that colour. :unsure:

Archived