Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No tarring and feathering from this corner either :D Yea I must say I had noticed his skin wasnt the best either but it doesnt bother me. Like the Cure said, all those little imperfections makes Nick who he is. Besides, lets face it, I bet we have more than a few imperfections as well and he's just human like the rest of us. The moles on the back of his neck are cute I think lol and again, all contribute to what makes Nick Nick :-)

sxc_detective_baker I agree. I dont think Pete purposely set out to go after Leah. He seemed to genuinely want to get his bro and Leah back together. Afterall, why would he jeopardise what he had worked so hard to get back only months earlier? I think the more time he spent with her, seeing her upset and vulnerable just made all those feelings come back to the surface, which is understandable seeing as they were never really resolved in the first place..... Pete never did get over her.

No tarring and feathering from this corner either  :D  Yea I must say I had noticed his skin wasnt the best either but it doesnt bother me. Like the Cure said, all those little imperfections makes Nick who he is. Besides, lets face it, I bet we have more than few imperfections as well and just human like the rest of us. The moles on the back of his neck are cute I think lol and again, all contribute to what makes Nick Nick :-)

sxc_detective_baker I agree. I dont think Pete purposely set out to go after Leah. He seemed to genuinely want to get his bro and Leah back together. Afterall, why would he jeopardise what he had worked so hard to get back only months earlier? I think the more time he spent with her, seeing her upset and vulnerable just made all those feelings come back to the surface, which is understandable seeing as they were never really resolved in the first place..... Pete never did get over her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL thats what I mean't But i just did'nt know how to put it lisa, You obviously feel the same way as i do towards Pete :P

I wonder when Pete will tell Leah about him and Claire????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cant be too far away because he tells her le loves her this week so it must be due to come out. Leah is bound to ask "what about Claire?" Ohhhhhhhhhhh cant wait til he tells her! Its gonna be such a cute scene!!!

Archived