Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you see anything about lucas in my signature?? Lol look at you guys signatures all about Peter  :lol:  Not at all I just think Lucas is cute.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah well each to thie own. thats what makes us all unique hey. Be a pretty boring world if we all thought and saw things the same way.

haven't seen this rope pullin' business yet ..... but whether cheeesy or not .... am guessing it wasn't really Nic and Dans choice as to whether it happened or not (it's a job n' all that) ......... am thinking they have writers a production team that make them do this stuff.........

.....so it's hard to be turned off because of something that in is really so very little and completely out of their control ......

just my thoughts ..... :wink:

at least they've finally put him in the credits! .... loooong overdue!

You guys have gone off him because he pulls a bit of rope in the credits? :rolleyes: Im sure Nick didn't have anything to do with the credits.

Ah well more for us I guess, I don't like his new haircut, doesn't mean I have gone off him.

All the credits are cheesy with them stupid fake windows, it's like watching a kids programme...................... Today we go through the square window............ UK viewers will know what I mean :D

Still love Nick though.......

ahh Playschool .... thems were the days! heee

just seen the new credit caps and .... man it does looks SUPER cheeesy lolol ...... but Nic looks UBER cute ........ and like.......... wotever... it's just the credits! ..... I reckon he's more of a man for being able to pull that kinda cheese of and still come out of it lookin' "mmmmm"

just sooooo good to see him finally in the credits where he has belonged WAY before now! credit where credits due n' all that :wink:

and is it just me or isn't the whole credit sequence pure edam? hee

Archived