Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter a Stalker! I just can't believe it! Poor Leah! She should really run off with VJ back to Vinnie.  :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I cant wait for his character to develope into an evil stalker!!!! So going to love it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok I can't bare it any longer ... been trying to side step this one but I give in ......... is this for real??? :huh:

Well for what it's worth, I think the pete stalker storyline is pathetic. It's so not his character to go this far. In fact, it seems that this time round it's like he's a whole different person. I was soooo looking forward to him returning but now Im beginning to wish that he wasnt brought back at all. Id rather remember the old pete :(

His return has been making us all relal confused! First we thought Clare cheated on him then shi real reaosn for returning was that he was still in love with Leah. I guess we'll just hve to keep watching. Dont give up 'Pete4Leah'!!!!!!!! I kin of agree that Pete being Leahs stalker is a bit pathetic. Like it was the only thing they could think of to bring him back. He deserves a much better storyline than this. <_<

Yea he does deserve a better storyline that that. They're gonna make him look like a lovesick phycho! These scriptwriters should really have a read of some of our fanfics if they're getting stuck for ideas lol. I honestly think some of them are better than what they're coming up with at the moment!

Yea he does deserve a better storyline that that. They're gonna make him look like a lovesick phycho! These scriptwriters should really have a read of some of our fanfics if they're getting stuck for ideas lol. I honestly think some of them are better than what they're coming up with at the moment!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think i should send them in my fan fic. I would send them in mine and hayley but well you can kinda guess why. :P

Archived