Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well for what it's worth, I think the pete stalker storyline is pathetic. It's so not his character to go this far. In fact, it seems that this time round it's like he's a whole different person. I was soooo looking forward to him returning but now Im beginning to wish that he wasnt brought back at all. Id rather remember the old peteĀ  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you think about it though, he has been through a lot. Being put in a coma, waking up to find out his brother is with Leah, then the whole stalker thing, getting shot, splitting up with Clare...it's not THAT unbelievable that he'd go off the rails :ph34r:

Still don't believe it, nope, need to see how it develops, I still think it's something to do with an undercover job or Vinnie?

Pete's not a stalker nope, I am true to him :wub::wub:

Poor man you have got him hung, drawn and quatered before the stroy hits the screens :o

Still don't believe it, nope, need to see how it develops, I still think it's something to do with an undercover job or Vinnie?

Pete's not a stalker nope, I am true to himĀ  :wub:Ā  :wub:

Poor man you have got him hung, drawn and quatered before the stroy hits the screensĀ  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Colette excactly what i think:D

Archived