Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

In the article where it shows Peter holding the photo's it says - and I quote, "It looks like Peter is completely obsessed with her" But Nicholas reveals that there's another reason for his characters extremely odd behaviour. "That reason will become apparent" he explains "All will be revealed down the track".

"The main reason for Peter coming back was to see Leah, but there was a work-related issue he had to come back and deal with as well"

So I'm led to belive he isn't stalking Leah in an "obsessed way".

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well all I can say is that I'm LOVIN Pete at the moment! At first I wasnt so sure but I couldnt be turned of him for long (well not that I was ever really turned of him :P ). Hopefully, he'll still be ok through this stalker thing and won't go changing too much. Awww Im sure Ill still love him anyway. Hes such a little cutie :D

And anyway, why is this thread so slow?? Where have all the Nick fans gone?? Come on people!!

Also, not many of you guys have voted for Nick in the Back to the Bay logies in the polls section....shame on you! Get voting for Nick you lot lol :P

Archived