Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People say he looks as though he's lost weight but I dont think he has really. I mean before with all the Zoe/Eve stalker stuff he only looked beefier because he was wearing that coat all the time. In yesterdays Oz ep he looked back to normal. Maybe he's always been very very skinny, just never really noticed it.

this is definately my thinkin' dude :)

I also think his old suit/clothes just didn't fit right (I babbled about this somewhere before in this thread so sorry for re-babble hee) ....... the old suit was a pooor fit for Nic who to me lookwhich is why I'm sooo happy they've given him so new threads....

Nic looks to me like a naturally slim guy .... and clothes that fit are gonna accentuate this so it suddenly looks like he's lost weight but if you look at the old eps ... the suits were hangin' off him a bit .....

so life is all good now ...

IMHO hee

ooo I'm dissin' the old clothes with the exception of the board shorts and blue long armed t-shirt .... mmm :D

Archived