Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Clare too. Him and Clare were so cute together. Such a perfect couple! Ive no idea what Peters up to anymore who knows is he's stalking Leah or whatever. We all know now that part of the reason why he's returned is to do with a case at work.

I want him to get with Sally eventually! :P

Yeah but that's just weird! like they'd be quite a nice couple but its just hard to imagine him with her, i don't know why! i'm just a bit crazy lol!

but i think he should fall out with his parents again coz that was just such a good storyline - plus he's soooooooooooo hot when he's getting angry with them!

this is quite random, but is it just me or do all your friends think you're crazy for being so obsessed with the show? coz all my friends think i should see a psychiatrist! but it's such a good show and so much more interesting than real life - although if there was someone like nic in real life maybe it would be interesting lol!

flip flops rock on Pete *so sexy*

20600464.jpg

sexy lol

sorry I had to do it :P

oo lord! you've just completely tipped me over the edge with that crop dude....... :blink:

his personal dress sense is like my absolute ideal for a man...........

I WANT THOSE JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........with or without Nic..... preferably with of course!!!....

.............but WOOF @ those jeans!!!!!!!!!!

*has a looong lie down in a very dark room*

flip flops rock on Pete *so sexy*

20600464.jpg

sexy lol

sorry I had to do it :P

oo lord! you've just completely tipped me over the edge with that crop dude....... :blink:

his personal dress sense is like my absolute ideal for a man...........

I WANT THOSE JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........with or without Nic..... preferably with of course!!!....

.............but WOOF @ those jeans!!!!!!!!!!

*has a looong lie down in a very dark room*

OK this is crazy! I swear he's raiding my wardrobe and wearing my jeans!

Archived