Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

^ Stop it! Stop it right now!! :angry:

James Dean was the most beautiful man to ever walk the face of this Earth. Nic Bishop is just quite good-looking. I said he was a wannabe-Dean. Not that he actually achieving this. Don't tread all over Dean's memory by comparing a rather mediocre actor/looker with him please.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I was never actually being rude. I think that is what you are trying to imply in your posts. I can't really tell because you do not write in proper sentences. "Don't think even if I did stop writing in pink".- That does not make any sense.

I wasn't being rude at all. I just don't think that Nicholas Bishop is half the man James Dean was. I was just expressing my horror at the comparison.

Like this: :o

No need to be so touchy. I was half-joking about the pink thing. It was in response to Hayley thinking that I am "out to get her", or something like that. Which is actually very funny.

[i no this is off topic but arn't sigs meant to be a maximum of 5 lines. <_<

Perhaps, perhaps. I was not aware of that. Nothing has been said to me so far, so for the time being I will assume it is ok. But my, aren't we the little snitch?

Archived