Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU'RE TALKING UK EPISODES!!!!!! *Purrs at the photo* What is it about a man with blonde hair and white shirt which makes me go weak at the knees????

I think it's because, blonde is a lovely hair colour on a man (especially when its natural *grrrrs because hers isnt!* and white to me speaks summer which speaks men with shirts off......... ahhhh I see the connection now!!!! LOL

Is that a hiary chest I spyed?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That pic is from the recent Henley Beach day thing if I am correct? I didn't go unfortunately but know they were the stars that showed up. Did you take the photo yourself? Did you meet any of them? I am so jealous of whoever made it there. I bet playing beach cricket and sand castle building with them was sooo fun. Such a nice photo of the group.

That pic is from the recent Henley Beach day thing if I am correct? I didn't go unfortunately but know they were the stars that showed up. Did you take the photo yourself? Did you meet any of them? I am so jealous of whoever made it there. I bet playing beach cricket and sand castle building with them was sooo fun. Such a nice photo of the group.

It's on the official "Home & Away" site in behind the scenes or something..

hey O/T but what does your name mean the antlered one? lol do people call you deer? :P

Archived