Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Despite the fact I would eb unhealthily jealous, I think it would be great...... can u imagine Nic as a Dad??? How cute!

Going back to Home and Away, the storylines going on in the UK at the mo, seem to be distracting me from not having Nic on the screens...... any other UKers finding this?

Yeah I totally am!! The whole Amanda-Josh thing being example one!

Still can't wait to see Nic back on screen though

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eugrh! That picture.. :o

Fancies himself a bit, doesn't he?

That Calvin Klein visible-waistband thing is beyond cheesy....what on Earth was he thinking?

Bleh, I am really going off him...

(Actually they all have terrible dress sense...Nic is the best of an appalling bunch.

Oh Tim, those Gladiator sandals....oh dear... :ph34r:)

Thanks for the pictures!

Going back to Home and Away, the storylines going on in the UK at the mo, seem to be distracting me from not having Nic on the screens...... any other UKers finding this?

That's just what I said in the Flynn topic, that, much as I like Peter and miss him, the last chapter in Flynn and Sally's story will be so much more compelling than anything even Peter could be up to, so, something I never thought I'd say: I think the time until his return will pass far too quickly from now on. :(

Eugrh! That picture.. :o

Fancies himself a bit, doesn't he?

That Calvin Klein visible-waistband thing is beyond cheesy....what on Earth was he thinking?

Bleh, I am really going off him...

(Actually they all have terrible dress sense...Nic is the best of an appalling bunch.

Oh Tim, those Gladiator sandals....oh dear... :ph34r:)

0,1658,5108355,00.jpg

Haha yep..

Jessica looks like she's going to a 60's fancy dress party! Sharni looks like she's reasy for bed :wink: , Nic looks like he just stepped out of Supre, Amy looks like she's just gone shopping in a cheap bali shop.. and Tim looks like he shooped at Vinnies :huh: lol

And the thing is these people can afford decent clothes! :lol:

Archived