Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Haha you got that right dnp52td re the affording to buy decent clothes. Then again how many times have you seen "famous" peope wearing ripped jeans and crappy clothes? Mmmmmm sometimes it makes me wonder if they are trying to look bad on purpose......maybe they are gtting sick of the attention?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha you got that right dnp52td re the affording to buy decent clothes. Then again how many times have you seen "famous" peope wearing ripped jeans and crappy clothes? Mmmmmm sometimes it makes me wonder if they are trying to look bad on purpose......maybe they are gtting sick of the attention?

Stop moaning women :o

Just appreciate Peter :D

Stop moaning women :o

Just appreciate Peter :D

I agree. After all this whole thread was about appreciating Nick

I think the lovely people in wardrobe should give Nic a pair of those trousers Jack was wearing in last nights episode, ceratinly enhanced his "good side" LOL

I wonder what Nic would look like in a full suit (tie and all) I have a huge weakness for a man in suit........ that would have me in a heap on the floor :P

Archived