Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The moderators have recieved a number of complaints about this thread, and about others. If you disagree with some one please do so without belittleing them and without resorting to comments which might offend. Everyone is entitled to have their say, and should not have to be made to feel unwelcome because their view is different from someone else's. Appreciate Nic/Peter as much as you want to, but please do not belittle people who do not want to. Equally if you do not appreciate Nic/Peter, do not belittle those who do.

In other words please play nicely. Abuse of other members is against the rules of the forum.

Thank you.

Frankie

Sorry im confused and haven't a clue what you are on about.

Surely if some one is causing trouble a pm might be wise?

Ive never seen any disagreement in here that hasn't been sorted out? So why all of a sudden is some one complaining?

Thanks Frankie! Well said! Some of us like Nick but not as much as we use to and get hassled because of it. Like myself, I can still appreciate the guy but Im not crazy over him like I used to be.

As a footnote, it wasnt me who complained because I think theres abuse happening in other threads which is far worse than whats been going on in this one but I am glad something is being done about it anyway.

Archived