Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well people i come with good and bad news..

From tv week this week

*Congratulations to Home And Aways Nicholas Bishop,who plays detective Peter Baker, and his partner Claire ,on the birth of their first child.The couple had a beautiful baby girl,Ava Lilly,a few weeks back and everyone is doing fiene.

Congrat's to Nic!

And this from the same issue of tvw

*still on Nicholas,we're hearing whispers that the talented actor is set to leave Summer Bay within two months.The Seven Network is remaining tight-lipped about his plans,but he'll be sorely missed if the rumours are true.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ok i'm over it,mbut this better not be true.What was the point in bringing him back?Just so they can repeat the damn stalker storyline?Again!And what happened to the 2 year contract he supposedly signed last year?Grrr....sorry rant over!

Well people i come with good and bad news..

From tv week this week

*Congratulations to Home And Aways Nicholas Bishop,who plays detective Peter Baker, and his partner Claire ,on the birth of their first child.The couple had a beautiful baby girl,Ava Lilly,a few weeks back and everyone is doing fiene.

Congrat's to Nic!

And this from the same issue of tvw

*still on Nicholas,we're hearing whispers that the talented actor is set to leave Summer Bay within two months.The Seven Network is remaining tight-lipped about his plans,but he'll be sorely missed if the rumours are true.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ok i'm over it,mbut this better not be true.What was the point in bringing him back?Just so they can repeat the damn stalker storyline?Again!And what happened to the 2 year contract he supposedly signed last year?Grrr....sorry rant over!

congratulations nic!

Well maybe this is the reason why he's leaving if the roumors are true. maybe it's just for a couple of weeks so that he can spend time with his newborn daughter and his partner

Archived