Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter has become incredibly dull and predictable of late. Since his return his character has failed to develop and grow and he has become trapped in this repetitive cycle of trying and failing to catch baddies in some of the most yawn inducing, deja-vu-provoking storylines of recent memory.

I hope he goes out in a flame of glory to compensate for this lack of excitement or origniality in his storylines of late. I still think Mr Bishop is a very capable actor, but since his return the scripts simply have failed to deliver.

It is better to burn out than to fade away, Peter.

Now, on yer bike Bishop. We're bored with you.

I still think that there should be a Peter Baker spin-off series with a Water Rats type theme based in Sydney and of course aired in the UK. Nic is very talented as is appealing to the UK audience it would be a shame for him to dissapear into Australian TV and for us Brits not to see him.

I still think that there should be a Peter Baker spin-off series with a Water Rats type theme based in Sydney and of course aired in the UK. Nic is very talented as is appealing to the UK audience it would be a shame for him to dissapear into Australian TV and for us Brits not to see him.

100% agree with you!

Peter has become incredibly dull and predictable of late. Since his return his character has failed to develop and grow and he has become trapped in this repetitive cycle of trying and failing to catch baddies in some of the most yawn inducing, deja-vu-provoking storylines of recent memory.

I hope he goes out in a flame of glory to compensate for this lack of excitement or origniality in his storylines of late. I still think Mr Bishop is a very capable actor, but since his return the scripts simply have failed to deliver.

It is better to burn out than to fade away, Peter.

Now, on yer bike Bishop. We're bored with you.

Great to see you back, your posts have me in fits lol

Archived