Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I hope that too, but we really have to be realistic. How big of a chance it is that prides brother will die in the wedding - that would be awful and soo cruel. But then again Peters death would be a really big mistacke, becouse like someone said before, who will catch Zoe then.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he escapes and he decides to catch Zoe from a different point of view like witness protection.... lets be realistic he can't even catch zoe when he is with Jack :P Maybe by making her think he is dead he can get her once and for all without her expecting it.

That is a quite good idea.

But then we would not see him ever again.

Okey, we would see him then when he catches Zoe, but when would that happen? I have to say that he's not good at catching criminals, speciali Zoe.

In recent photo's out side Home And Away he has short hair and a beard thats what made me thik he goes in to witness protection.

It would tie in with the time actors get off when they or their partners have kids.

By letting Zoe think Peter was dead she could move on to other people but Peter could be watching her every move as zoe would'nt be expecting him.

Well we have a week for preparing ourselves if things go very badly.

But if he really is a goner, then Peter is going to left a big hole in my heart( Like Noahs dead - i actually miss Noah even now. so much time has gone on, but still his death shocked me so much)

^^^^ Yeah same here.... Maybe Valk has confirmed he is leaving I believe that but she has not said he's never coming back :)

Valk is a boy,lol

Well we have a week for preparing ourselves if things go very badly.

But if he really is a goner, then Peter is going to left a big hole in my heart( Like Noahs dead - i actually miss Noah even now. so much time has gone on, but still his death shocked me so much)

I miss Noah to,he's my fave character ever,but the reason i'm preparing myself for the worst.Before he died i'd managed to convince myself they'd gotten it wrong right up to the episode it happened.Then when he died i was in a foul mood for 2 weeks.

Archived