Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not been seen for ages....... A actual genuine smile from our sexy detective.

After Zoe is caught Peter is really happy and he smiles!!! we havent seen him that hapy for ages but will he be smiling at the end of next week!

I thought I'd better continue my comments about why Peter shouldn't die, in here rather than in the spoiler section (my initial reasons are here :P)

Other than the fact that I would feel completely cheated if Peter didn't make it to the end of the stalker storyline, having been involved with it from the beginning, I think that the character would have so much potential if he was to stay. Fair enough if Nic wants to leave, but the guilt that he would be dealing with in the aftermath, after telling everyone that they were safe, would be great. We've hardly seen any side of Peter other than the detective aspect of him, and it would be nice to see him with a love interest too (I've been rooting for him and Sally since the end of the stalker stuff last time).

Seeing as he was brought back because of his popularity with the fans, it seems stupid to kill him off just 6 months late. Like I said, fair enough if it was Nic's choice to leave, but seeing as he apparently signed a 2 year contract, maybe that isn't the case.

Luckily I'm in the UK so I can make the most of the 4 or 5 months of Peter that we have left, if he does snuff it!!

I missed tonights and I was devastated but then my nan rings me and goes 'That feller you like was on Home and away but I knew you was in so I recorded it' I was so happy when she rang me. I allmost died because I did'nt think i would see him.

It made me laugh when me gran said 'I know what you mean now, he is so damn hot when he is scared and angry' I felt like saying 'Don't you think I know!!!'

Lol Sorry I rambled on.....

Can't wait till I see it :D

I heard he tells Zoe to kill him not Jack..... How nice

Archived