Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Peter will die next week...I mean didn't the rumours first started circulating last month...it was only confirmed late last month so he probably hasn't even shot his last scene yet...I hope not anyways. Also why the heck would Kit be at the wedding? She has no relation to Jack yet. Oh and what episode are those photos from?

22nd of may- Tv week said he was leaving within 2 months

19 of june - Martha and jacks wedding (everyone thinks he willl die)

Its only 6 weeks.

He could have another 2 weeks after the 19th who knows?

Plus the within two months could be from when they start filming on the 22nd of May.

Who knows guess we will find out monday/tuesday

Hope you get me?

I don't think Peter will die next week...I mean didn't the rumours first started circulating last month...it was only confirmed late last month so he probably hasn't even shot his last scene yet...I hope not anyways. Also why the heck would Kit be at the wedding? She has no relation to Jack yet. Oh and what episode are those photos from?

Valk confirmed he's leaving.As for Kit,i don't know why she comes back but i think she does next week.

Archived