Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Hey please can you help me out?

I reallly want channel 7 to put a Nic Bishop interview on the official site.

So I thought if loads of people asked surely they can't say no

So can you help me out by e-mailing 7 and just saying basically please could we have a nic Bishop interview

here's the e-mail address >>> [email protected]

But in the 'subject' box of your e-mail put 'you asked'

Let me know when you have thanks loads x x

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I can't believe it, getting rid of the best character and actor IMO; is the stupidest thing the H&A writers have ever done.

Having killed both Peter and Noah off i'd have to agree they arn't the sharpest tools in the shed.I think they should pay for my therapy!

Hey please can you help me out?

I reallly want channel 7 to put a Nic Bishop interview on the official site.

So I thought if loads of people asked surely they can't say no

So can you help me out by e-mailing 7 and just saying basically please could we have a nic Bishop interview

here's the e-mail address >>> [email protected]

But in the 'subject' box of your e-mail put 'you asked'

Let me know when you have thanks loads x x

Will do tommorrow.Do you reckon i should mention their nuts?Probably not,lol.

My personal take on the spolier issue is that it is sometimes going to be difficult not to mention future storylines in a general character-based thread (as opposed to a UK-pace storyline thread). Try to avoid them, but if a 'spoiler' must be referred to, then put it in spoiler tags and ask a mod to add 'Spoilers' to the thread title (which has already been done here).

This is not an excuse to post spoilers (in tags) all over the General Discussion forum, but I do appreciate that occasionally a future storyline may have to referred to in context. If that's the case, make sure you use tags. If in doubt, PM a mod before posting any potential spoilers.

I must remind members that in the General Discussion forum, posting UK spoilers (ie. referring to events that haven't happened yet in the UK) without spolier tags is a serious breach of the rules, and will not be tolerated.

Archived