Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

It shouldn't be necessary to point it out in the first place. This is not the spoiler section, so keep it spoiler free.

Pardon me, I never said it was I was just thanking her for being so polite and useing an edited F word at us

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My personal take on the spolier issue is that it is sometimes going to be difficult not to mention future storylines in a general character-based thread (as opposed to a UK-pace storyline thread). Try to avoid them, but if a 'spoiler' must be referred to, then put it in spoiler tags and ask a mod to add 'Spoilers' to the thread title (which has already been done here).

This is not an excuse to post spoilers (in tags) all over the General Discussion forum, but I do appreciate that occasionally a future storyline may have to referred to in context. If that's the case, make sure you use tags. If in doubt, PM a mod before posting a potential spoilers.

I must remind members that in the General Discussion forum, posting UK spoilers (ie. referring to events that haven't happened yet in the UK) without spolier tags is a serious breach of the rules, and will not be tolerated.

Of course, I couldn't agree more with you, as I have NEVER broken the rules I wouldn't know what you mean.

Im sure everyone concerned has taken on board your comments, I am just about to pm you :)

If you've entered this thread then you will have read in the title that it contains spoilers for viewers outside Australia. If you're outside Australia and don't want to know about storylines yet to air, then don't read on and leave this thread now.

We appreciate that it is difficult to pay tribute to the character of Peter Baker without referring to recent events in the Australian episodes. Therefore, to allow these events to be discussed freely, and to adhere to the 'No UK spoilers in General Discussion' rule, we have decided to move this thread to the Australian Discussion forum.

Please remember though that storylines that are yet to be aired in Australia should not be referred to here. If necessary, start a new thread within the 'Spoiler Zone' or contribute to discussions already taking place there. Posting spoilers for Australian viewers in this thread is a serious breach of the board's rules, and will be dealt with accordingly.

Furthermore, to clarify questions raised in this thread, your signature and avatar are visible in all forums therefore these must not contain spoilers for viewers outside Australia. Sorry, but that means no 'RIP Peter Baker' or similar captions on avatars or in signatures, and no avatar pictures which make recent events obvious (eg. a shot of the funeral or corpse!) Any such avatars or signatures will be removed by the moderators and you are likely to receive a warning.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation. Happy 'appreciating'!

Archived