Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF??The title says spoilers for Australians AND uk,for pete's[no pun intended,lol]sake!!

Don't you people have anything better to do?Sorry but i think it's a bit unessecarry as the title has a warning for both countries.

Read the title properly - it says 'Spoilers for viewers outside Australia'. Many Aussies want to be able to view the threads in this forum without having to worry about reading spoilers.

A member has PMed me asking if this thread can be moved into the spoiler section. It is only a couple of days since I moved it to the Aus Forum (without being asked) because that would allow you to talk freely about Peter's death and the current developments in Australia.

If it is moved again into the Spolier Section, where does that leave members who want to 'appreciate Peter Baker' without seeing spoilers about him and other characters? I requested earlier in this thread that if you want to discuss future events then start or contribute to a thread in the Spoiler Zone. Is that too much to ask?

We didn't have a major problem with the odd Australian spoiler disguised by tags, however as the tags aren't working for some members at the moment, the spoiler will be visible to them at present.

Also, once a spoiler is posted here (even in tags) it's very difficult to back-track, ie. people will start commenting on it and, even if they don't refer directly to the spoiler, they will no doubt unintentionally drop hints to other readers who don't want to be spoiled.

It really is better if spoilers are restricted to the dedicated forum.

Ste, I know spoilers have been posted here in the past, and there may still be spoilers in here that the mods don't know about we so haven't deleted. We can only do so much, which is why a blanket ban on spoilers outside the Spoiler Zone is preferable.

I am still not over the fact that he is dead. I taped last Tuesday's episode...watched it later at night. I bawled my eyes out. My younger bro and dad had to comfort me. Yes I love Dan but Peter is also a spunk. Why him? I thought he was leaving later on not now. I will never get over the fact. I just hope that later down the track Nic will appear in something else. His talent is too good to go to waste. Oh and I hope he returns to Addy soon...I missed the last time he was here in March.

Archived