Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I am still not over the fact that he is dead. I taped last Tuesday's episode...watched it later at night. I bawled my eyes out. My younger bro and dad had to comfort me. Yes I love Dan but Peter is also a spunk. Why him? I thought he was leaving later on not now. I will never get over the fact. I just hope that later down the track Nic will appear in something else. His talent is too good to go to waste. Oh and I hope he returns to Addy soon...I missed the last time he was here in March.

I agree,it's been a week and it feels like forever.I really hope Nic is in something soon.He said in tv week he'd play another long term character,so here's hoping.....All Saints ,NIc?lol.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The music video is brilliant, it just shows what a fantastic actor Nic is. My plea to aussie fans of Nic, please keep us brits informed of what he's doing next, thanks. I'm going off to wipe my tears again (sniff, sniff):-(

I just on wikipedia and where it says past home and away characters click on others and where it says nic bishop name it says that he was born in october 7th 1969 so that would make him 37 this year some people have said that he is 32 but I dont they a website can get the date of birth wrong go on and see for your self?

I just on wikipedia and where it says past home and away characters click on others and where it says nic bishop name it says that he was born in october 7th 1969 so that would make him 37 this year some people have said that he is 32 but I dont they a website can get the date of birth wrong go on and see for your self?

There was a article in the paper the other day that said he was 32.From what i know he was born on september 19th,it was in tv soap.I think that's more likely to be right then wikipedia,but then who knows?I don't suppose it matters much!

Archived