Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad Peter is gone.

Gonna have to agree with you. Although it'll seem weird without him. I like the gorverment conspiracy/witness protection theories about Peter's death though. :P

Shame on you two :o !This is a appreciatin thread,though i suppose you can appreciate that he's gone :lol: .

I don't i want him back :( Not to likely though :rolleyes: .

lol yeah, agreed, that guy deserved a vacation. but i'm glad zoe won, even if she did get beaten by a cake, least they both went down. i guess peter will get one wish out of all this, to see zoe rot in hell. (sorry for lack of grammer, i'm too lazy for proper typing :P)

I don't think Zoe knew that Sarah hated Dani... but then again my memory is a little rusty :P I guess Pete and Zoe both won. Zoe didn't really achieve anything, apart from Pete dying. Peter caught Zoe but then Tracey betrayed him *gasp* And those two were a cute couple :( If Tracey wasn't a freak... and dead, it would've worked out nicely!

Archived