Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nice to see some fans here, I was constantly getting bagged out by my friends for liking Peter, It didn't bother me really. I think he is a great actor with a great smile and will be sadly missed on Home and Away. Its so Depressing not seeing him in the credit at the start anymore

Detective Peter Baker Forever!!! :D

P.S Katya, dont worry I've had a dream about him too

I just saw the music video last night. I watched it twice as tears built up again. I really miss him. Why did he leave? I really hope we see him again soon. I desperately want him to come back to Addy now since I missed the last time back in March. I hear he is going to Canberra with a NIDA course...I wish it was a national little touring workshop. Is it too late to write him a fan letter at the Home and Away address? Would they forward it on to his manager or something? Want to write to some stars...my first fan letters and if the letter will get to him I would also write to him.

Archived