Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They had the funeral at Dan's parents place,and a memorial service at Amanda's in the bay,hardly anyone showed up though which i think is just plain rude!

If it wasn't for him they'd all have been dead long ago.

They had the funeral at Dan's parents place,and a memorial service at Amanda's in the bay,hardly anyone showed up though which i think is just plain rude!

If it wasn't for him they'd all have been dead long ago.

I reckon! RUDE! Is it just me or does hardly anyone on H&a seem to care that peters dead?

I think the memorial service should have been better! There wasnt that much about pete really, it turned into Dan talking about Drew Leah being concerned about Rachel... I just really wish we saw the funeral!!

Oh and good ol' Colleen raising money for the memorial Plaque! At least she seems to remember Pete and what he did for Summer Bay!

When they showed the little gathering for Peter I was like "Where the **** is Jack???" I realize that he had a liver transplant but he could've showed up at least!!! Ohhh right, he's too busy with Tash <_<

I'm glad Colleen wanted to make the plaque for Peter :) Very nice of her!

Archived