Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when has he not been gorgeous

Never, he's always HOT!!!

Haha I just watched the episode yesterday where they lock Zoe in jail and she cant stop smirking at him. Love it! Like where she raises her eyebrow at him and he gets so worked up. I couldn't stop laughing. lol

:lol: Love that!!! Pete is so hot when he's angry :D

Since when has he not been gorgeous

Never, he's always HOT!!!

Haha I just watched the episode yesterday where they lock Zoe in jail and she cant stop smirking at him. Love it! Like where she raises her eyebrow at him and he gets so worked up. I couldn't stop laughing. lol

:lol: Love that!!! Pete is so hot when he's angry :D

I agree,he was especially hot when he was angry :wub: .

I don't know id anyones made a video,someone did a few weeks ago but not specifically about his death,just him in genreral.It was really sad,to the song''Against All Odds''by Phil Collins.

Sort of but like a zoe/peter video? I have made one before but I have deleted it along with all the eps I used too. So wish I didn't

A Zoe/Peter video!!! Good idea. I don't think that's been done actually. How comes you deleted your one???!!!

I don't know id anyones made a video,someone did a few weeks ago but not specifically about his death,just him in genreral.It was really sad,to the song''Against All Odds''by Phil Collins.

That's the one!!! Yeah it was really sad :( But it was an awesome video :D

For what??? Like a dedication to Peter? Yes I think they have :D And from memory it was awesome!!!

Sort of but like a zoe/peter video? I have made one before but I have deleted it along with all the eps I used too. So wish I didn't :(

Was your video with the song 'Crazy'? I've forgotton the artist's name but I've still got it. Just haven't a clue how to upload it though. :unsure:

Archived