Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Ah, my thread! :D

How I have missed you so.....

Presumably, this will too be soon popping its 237 clogs and following Peter Baker into the great police station in the sky. End of an era really, isn't it?

Come on now people, just one more time for old times sake: "OMG just how fit is Nic Bishop in his gun holster!! lolz!!! :P"

Okay, out of my system.

So long, NB followers.

Bon nuit,

Captain Cure. x

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I saw that Peter video with the Phil Collins song. I got tears in my eyes. It is so sad and beautiful. It makes me smile though that he will always be remembered by his fans!

My mate made the pete Vid with the phil collins song.

Lookinh threw some old episodes I found plently of Peter episodes so when i get a spareday I will make a music video with old clips of Pete and new (well until he left us) :(

I have a few old ep's too! Its sad to watch them and see pete again! Looking forward to the video when you get to make it Lilone2006! I never saw the one with the Phil Collins song..would some really super person PLEASE re upload it if you could, cause i would really like to see it..please :unsure:

p.s that pic in you av is so cute,Lilone2006 :D

Yeah I saw that Peter video with the Phil Collins song. I got tears in my eyes. It is so sad and beautiful. It makes me smile though that he will always be remembered by his fans!

Lookinh threw some old episodes I found plently of Peter episodes so when i get a spareday I will make a music video with old clips of Pete and new (well until he left us) :(

I have a few old ep's too! Its sad to watch them and see pete again! Looking forward to the video when you get to make it Lilone2006! I never saw the one with the Phil Collins song..would some really super person PLEASE re upload it if you could, cause i would really like to see it..please :unsure:

you can find it on you tube p-m me if you would like the link :)

you can find it on you tube p-m me if you would like the link :)

im wish peter had survived, he has saved the town so much

nicholas bishop is the best!

he will always be remembered as detective peter baker because he made the role his own! it's a shame he had to die but i really hope you guys keep this thread going on and strong!!

:)

Archived