Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest, who doesn't miss him? [apart from people who don't like him] especially when we see drew and can't help but remember that this is pete's son. also, we can't help but remember him everytime we see dan and ryan because dan is his brother and ryan sort of looks like pete..... [which prompted my mum to say maybe the actor who plays ryan is nic's son in real life.... but i corrected her].

p/s: hope i am actually making sense......

:)

I love Nicholas Bishop in home and away but he's dead now and i'm so upset :( Stupid Zoe

Did you know that i only started liking him 2 days before he got killed off, so i didn't get to appreciate his character!!!

i feel for you but i also know how you feel.....

i started taking notice of peter during the first stalker storyline and then he left and i was so annoyed at myself and then when i found out he was coming back i was :D and :wub: but then i was annoyed because i missed the first few episodes of his return as a regular cast member and i was like, arrgh!!!!!! and then after finding out that he was gonna die i was seriously devastated...... still can't get over the fact that he is gone.....

Yes you're making sence.Everytime i see Drew if i'm not drooling i'm thinkiing ''damn you're just as hot as your dad''!

lol..... tell me about it.... they're both equally hot..... they picked a really good actor who sort of looks like pete or would remind ppl of pete..... good casting........

Archived