Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ LOL! :lol: i wish...but then again anything is possible on H&A!

Although he's gone from the Aussie screens, i still hear his voice on the TV, I'm 99.9% sure its that Nic does the voice-over for NRMA insurance ad's.

LOl, I wish I could hear him :(

this is most probably random but a thought just hit me.....

when pete was still alive, his storyline weren't really that much. by that i mean that he was more confined to being the detective and we hardly ever saw him interact with the other residents of the bay apart from his immediate family outside of work. but even then also, he's mostly interacting with them through work and all. but now that he's gone, they seem to be expanding more about him and his past by bringing in drew and how his death has sort of affected the town but in particular dan & leah...... if you think about it, they don't really expand much about a character after they leave or die. a good example is like hyde when he left not much happened about him at all. but for peter, even after he's gone, there's always a mention about him. maybe it's because of drew or whatever but, it seems to me that, there's more storyline about pete when he's dead than when he was alive.

sorry if this sounded to repetitive..... sorry also if this is in the wrong section but seeing as that this was the nic bishop appreciation page and we talk about nic bishop/detective peter baker here so i just thought i'd write this here.....

:)

How much I would love to see Peter alive I don't think we will :( :(

But it would be really good for him to return after Drew thinks Dan as his dad.

That would stir up stuff with Drew and Pete. I could just see Drew's face like :o then a smack for faking his death lol

Archived