Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess it's possible he's still alive. It seems a bit suss that 2 episodes before his death, he's telling Tracey how the police are worried the mafia family are after him, so want him to go into witness protection....

Bobby Morley is his name. :D

Thanks heaps!

You welcome!

At least there's Drew. He'll serve as a reminder of Peter for me. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed here that they bring him back. Even if it's for a guest starring role instead of a permanent cast. As long as Peter's on our screens, I don't really mind...... Well, I'm off to watch Home and Away- the aftermath of the wedding!

Well I guess it's possible he's still alive. It seems a bit suss that 2 episodes before his death, he's telling Tracey how the police are worried the mafia family are after him, so want him to go into witness protection....

that was really suss. I hope he does come back though! I miss seeing him!!

And it would be a great storyline... Peter does have this thing about appearing out of nowhere at the most random times.

Oooh, that reminds me, I have this movie called "My mother Frank" and it has Nic in it. He looks pretty hot, there are a few shots of him without his shirt...

It's not the same as seeing him on h&a though. I'll have to tape the omnibus on sunday for the last Peter episodes. SOB!

Archived