Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Well I guess it's possible he's still alive. It seems a bit suss that 2 episodes before his death, he's telling Tracey how the police are worried the mafia family are after him, so want him to go into witness protection....

that was really suss. I hope he does come back though! I miss seeing him!!

And it would be a great storyline... Peter does have this thing about appearing out of nowhere at the most random times.

Oooh, that reminds me, I have this movie called "My mother Frank" and it has Nic in it. He looks pretty hot, there are a few shots of him without his shirt...

It's not the same as seeing him on h&a though. I'll have to tape the omnibus on sunday for the last Peter episodes. SOB!

I want the topless shots lol. Is he in it much ?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the pics were posted earlier on in this discussion..they are very nice! :D Hmm the mafia family is pretty sussed too...we can only hope he will come back! However, Dan Leah and Rachel saw him die so it looks unlikely so far.

Yeah we seen him on a life surport machine...... Why not have the funneral in Summer Bay all this makes you wonder though.

I think the pics were posted earlier on in this discussion..they are very nice! :D Hmm the mafia family is pretty sussed too...we can only hope he will come back! However, Dan Leah and Rachel saw him die so it looks unlikely so far.

Yeah we seen him on a life surport machine...... Why not have the funneral in Summer Bay all this makes you wonder though.

I'm sure I read somewhere/saw on some TV show that there are drugs/medicines that if taken, can give the effect that somebody is dead, sending them completely unconscious into a deep coma like sleep. I could be imagining things, but I'm sure I remember this from somewhere...unless my hopes for Peter still being alive are becoming so strong that false memories are appearing in my mind..:lol:

I think it was nice the way the funeral happened off-screen with his family, but the Bay had the opportunity to say goodbye at his memorial service - it was really touching. :)

I've posted this way too much but I can't help but feel certain that Peter is still alive. Why would the writers, include a story about the mafia family and the police wanting Peter to go into hiding, only once and never mention it again!? There's no point! And Dan said "No, you can't have my brother's kidney. His body isn't even cold yet!" That's a subtle clue. And we never see him flatlining, we just hear an excuse that the machine is doing it for him. And not to forget the two guys outside who are apparently talking about a doner. It all seems a little sussed and I really believe that we will see Peter again!

They didn't have the funeral in Summer Bay becourse his parents don't live there and it's not where he's from,it's pretty easily eplained.

Where was he and Dan originally from before they both came to the Bay? To be honest, I don't care if Nic comes back as a guest star instead of a permanent cast member. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe he did take the time off to spend time with his new family and that he will indeed come back to finish up his 2 year contract. But, even then, I suspect, after the contract is up, we'll all be bummed that he left. I guess, the only way to make Nic/Peter fans happy is to keep him there permanently! :D

Archived