Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Man, the episode where he died was the saddest. The worst will be the memorial service..... I really felt for Dan when he had to call his parents. Anyway, as I've said before, maybe Nic just asked for time out from H&A and when he's done with his time out, he'll come back and finish his contract. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about it! :D

Yeah I agree

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For crying out loud,he's dead get over it.

I know that sounds harsh,but seriously if Elaine was a match it'd have been mentioned,and there was no other donars.We SAW him dead.

I guess denial is one of the stages of the grieving process...

I know that sounds harsh,but seriously if Elaine was a match it'd have been mentioned,and there was no other donars.We SAW him dead.

Hear hear! :D

Btw, guys, do go and vote for Peter on the 'Baker Family' Poll..... The poor guy is losing!

I disagree. I'm not a fan of Peter's and I think it's a possibility than Elaine's liver was the one used to save Jack.

If Peter was placed in witness protection, they're hardly going to say that he's alive, are they? And I doubt the monkeys themselves would have it confirmed on the show that he's alive because they'd want to shock the viewers. Although it's doubtful that he is alive - anything can happen on this show.

I disagree. I'm not a fan of Peter's and I think it's a possibility than Elaine's liver was the one used to save Jack.

If Peter was placed in witness protection, they're hardly going to say that he's alive, are they? And I doubt the monkeys themselves would have it confirmed on the show that he's alive because they'd want to shock the viewers. Although it's doubtful that he is alive - anything can happen on this show.

I agree except I am a fan of Peter :P

If indeed it was Elaine who gave Peter the liver, it would be good news! I'm going to have to agree with you all that anything can happen in Home and Away. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Nic does decide to come back and finish up his contract. I'd give anything to have a Peter and Drew reunion. That way, we have more people to drool over :P

If indeed it was Elaine who gave Peter the liver, it would be good news! I'm going to have to agree with you all that anything can happen in Home and Away. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Nic does decide to come back and finish up his contract. I'd give anything to have a Peter and Drew reunion. That way, we have more people to drool over :P

It would be good to see both blokes with theirs hands on their hips :P

Archived