Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

If indeed it was Elaine who gave Peter the liver, it would be good news! I'm going to have to agree with you all that anything can happen in Home and Away. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Nic does decide to come back and finish up his contract. I'd give anything to have a Peter and Drew reunion. That way, we have more people to drool over :P

It would be good to see both blokes with theirs hands on their hips :P

Oooh, that is such a cool thing!!!! And the whole licking the lips thing!!! :wub:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If indeed it was Elaine who gave Peter the liver, it would be good news! I'm going to have to agree with you all that anything can happen in Home and Away. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Nic does decide to come back and finish up his contract. I'd give anything to have a Peter and Drew reunion. That way, we have more people to drool over :P

It would be good to see both blokes with theirs hands on their hips :P

Oooh, that is such a cool thing!!!! And the whole licking the lips thing!!! :wub:

Lol,i was just going to say,don't forget the lips thing! :wub:

I swear they do it to drive us mad! :unsure:

He does look rough..Maybe getting ready for another role?*hopes*..That woman he's with dosn't look like his partner Claire..

Dare I say, a whole new identity for WP? I think it's her..... Kinda looks like her...... I mean, he does have his arm round her waist

He does look rough..Maybe getting ready for another role?*hopes*..That woman he's with dosn't look like his partner Claire..

Dare I say, a whole new identity for WP? I think it's her..... Kinda looks like her...... I mean, he does have his arm round her waist

It's not Claire here is Clare

1.jpg

Maybe its Ava Lilly that is keeping him awake?

Archived