Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

He does look rough..Maybe getting ready for another role?*hopes*..That woman he's with dosn't look like his partner Claire..

Dare I say, a whole new identity for WP? I think it's her..... Kinda looks like her...... I mean, he does have his arm round her waist

It's not Claire here is Clare

1.jpg

Maybe its Ava Lilly that is keeping him awake?

thanks Lilone,i didn't want to go through 200 plus pages to show it wasn't her,but i knew it wasn't!

Yeah maybe his baby is keeping him awake,and Claire was at home with the bubs.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love for him to come back... but yeah it would be a huge stretch. I think if they wrote the storyline well (and believable) it might work.

Imagine if they did bring back Peter but they did an actor swap!

I think i'd cry...

I would love for him to come back... but yeah it would be a huge stretch. I think if they wrote the storyline well (and believable) it might work.

I think i'd cry...

I want him to come back. But, I have to agree that they need to give him a really great storyline as to explain him 'faking death' and if anyone can come up with a great one, it would be sweet. But, I think Nic wants to move on to other projects as well so yeah.

Actor swap? Please don't say that, Adia. I'll definitely cry along with you.

I think i'd cry...

I want him to come back. But, I have to agree that they need to give him a really great storyline as to explain him 'faking death' and if anyone can come up with a great one, it would be sweet. But, I think Nic wants to move on to other projects as well so yeah.

I think it would be great if he returned but put it this way I think tonight it's finally sunk in to me that he is never coming back. But at least we have Drew.....

but if he does come back he would need 2 have the best storyline ever! Like save Drew in a situation :wink:

I think i'd cry...

yeah i instantly regretted saying that. Especially in the Nicholas Bishop Appreciation thread! lol.

I think it would be great if he returned but put it this way I think tonight it's finally sunk in to me that he is never coming back. But at least we have Drew.....

but if he does come back he would need 2 have the best storyline ever! Like save Drew in a situation :wink:

I think, for me, it will finally sink in when his memorial service hits our screens. It would be such a great story to watch Peter saving Drew. Maybe then Drew will no longer hate his dad. It'll be so great to watch them bond as father and son. Okay, wishful thinking.

Archived