Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, for me, it will finally sink in when his memorial service hits our screens. It would be such a great story to watch Peter saving Drew. Maybe then Drew will no longer hate his dad. It'll be so great to watch them bond as father and son. Okay, wishful thinking.

See that's a pain in the arse aswell. Well no not really but I'll explain lol

When he is on the Tv in the uk i'm thinking like :o fit fit fit but I have seen every episode up to the last Oz ep, It's really good to still watch him but It's sad because you know his clock is ticking. Especially when the credits come on I think :( he's gone. But then when I watch Oz eps I see Drew and how much he acts like Pete so I then am :D but I think it would be outstanding if he did return but even if it was for a short while I would love it. But then again Drew was only mean't to be a guest character but they made him perminent :wink: wonder why :P

*Sorry have rambled on loads if you did'nt get what I mean just ask me lol*

I was thinking about what we could do to remember Pete in our sig's with out it being a spoiler

so I thought of "Anything could happen in Summer Bay" << What you think?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand, Lil, what you're saying is that it's sad that he's gone but it's great that Drew is there to take his place and to remind us all of Peter. I know what you mean about watching the episodes and thinking that his time will be coming soon. I admit, I thought I was prepared for it when he died but....

Heck, I don't care if he turns up as a guest star again. as long as we get to see him again, I sure as heck won't mind :P

I guess now that they've taken away one of the most favourite character from Home and Away, they have to bring in another character that reminds us of that character. So, basically it's a 'Goodbye Peter, Hello Drew!' kind of thing.

Yeah, the signature kinda sums it up.

By the way, if what I said didn't make any sense, please ask.

Sorry but id rather have Peter than Drew :(

Yeah I would rather have Peter aswell but with Drew atleast we have the chance of he allways mentioning his dad

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand, Lil, what you're saying is that it's sad that he's gone but it's great that Drew is there to take his place and to remind us all of Peter. I know what you mean about watching the episodes and thinking that his time will be coming soon. I admit, I thought I was prepared for it when he died but....

Heck, I don't care if he turns up as a guest star again. as long as we get to see him again, I sure as heck won't mind :P

I guess now that they've taken away one of the most favourite character from Home and Away, they have to bring in another character that reminds us of that character. So, basically it's a 'Goodbye Peter, Hello Drew!' kind of thing.

Yeah, the signature kinda sums it up.

By the way, if what I said didn't make any sense, please ask.

Yes that's what I mean :) Because have you seen how popular Drew is, because he is Pete's son .

Archived